We want to give you FREE samples of Wellness® dog (or cat) food!  Or BOTH!

Wellness® has given us a great opportunity to share with you samples of their great food.  We’ve been a part of the Wellness community for quite some time now, and now they’d like others to see what it’s all about!  It’s easy for us to get you your sample…

Comment on this post, or send us an email at erin@alldogblog.com, with your First/Last name and email address, and we’ll send you an e-card with an attached form for a FREE sample of Wellness® dog food, cat food, or both!  To make sure we don’t miss your email, enter “WE WANT A SAMPLE!” in the ‘Subject’ line!

We don’t know how long this promotion is available for, so contact us soon!

We will NOT give out your personal information to any third party, nor will we store your information for any other purposes.  The information you provide will be used strictly to contact you for the free sample.

We look forward to sending you your FREE sample!

HURRY!

Thanks, Wellness®!!!!!

25 Thoughts on “FREE Samples Of Wellness Dog Food! (Or Cat Food)

1. Oh, I’d like to receive the sample! Thanks.

Kristel Acevedo
    kristelacevedo@mac.com

2. Hi Kristel!

We sent you the ecard, and be sure to read the message we sent along with it! The card should refer you to the ‘Request Free Sample’ page!

Congrats!

-Erin & Bubbs

3. Pingback: Your July 2010 Wellness Coupons! | All Dog Blog

4. please send me a free sample. thanks

5. Pingback: FREE Sample Of Purina SmartBlend For Sam's Club Members! | All Dog Blog

6. Pingback: New Wellness Coupons For September! | All Dog Blog

7. please send me a free sample!

8. Hi Naoko,

Please send us an email to erin@alldogblog.com with your first, last name and email address so we can send you the free sample! I have your first name and email address from this comment, but I have to enter a last name in order to get the sample to you!

-Erin & Bubbs

9. Kay Bailey on September 2, 2010 at 7:31 pm said:

Oh! My dog loves to try new foods! Send me an ecard, pretty please!

10. Would love a sample of both dog and cat food!

Thanks!

11. My spotty girls love trying new food too. I’d love a sample as well.

12. missy gill on September 3, 2010 at 5:48 pm said:

WE WANT A SAMPLE ‘please’

13. Shannon McCrary on September 4, 2010 at 5:17 am said:

Please send me a free sample of the dog food. Thank you. shannonmccrary1@hotmail.com

14. Please send me a free sample of your dog food! Thank You !

15. Patricia Delacruz on September 7, 2010 at 11:09 am said:

My dog Surya and my cat Isabelle would love a sample of these treats! Thanks :)

16. Alana Cox on September 19, 2010 at 10:41 pm said:

We Want A Sample Please. Thank You

17. Pingback: October Wellness Dog Food Coupons! | All Dog Blog

18. Please send a free sample of wellness puppy food

19. MICHELLE LOCKE on November 8, 2010 at 5:21 pm said:

I love to receive a sample of Wellness Dog food to see if it something my Bullmastiff would like
    Thanks,
    Michelle

20. Nimitta Mehta on November 10, 2010 at 8:53 pm said:

Please send me a free sample for wellness white fish & sweet potato recipe

21. pleaseee can i get a sample of this amazing product? i am so excited that my kitty can try this. thank youuuu

22. Tammie Appleman on February 8, 2011 at 7:38 pm said:

I would like to receive a free sample of wellness dog and cat food to see if they like it.

23. Jodi Olienick on April 2, 2011 at 10:44 am said:

I would like a free sample of your puppy food.

24. Tina Johnson on October 30, 2011 at 5:32 pm said:

I would like a free sample of the Small Breed Healthy Weight Formula, my 3 year old Chihuahua currently eats the healthy weight formula but I would like to see if he would like the small breed better.

Thanks!!!

25. Ashley Nicole on February 14, 2012 at 1:52 pm said:

I would like a free sample for my cat. She just loves holistic cat foods and I have not gotten around to feeding her this yet. FREE SAMPLE PLEASE. Thanks.