If you’ve ever wanted to design your own dog park, now is your chance! Get your best ideas together on what you think would make the ‘DREAM’ dog park, submit them over at Wagworld HERE via video, and cross your fingers you’ll be the recipient of $500,000 (plus $5,000 and a year’s supply of Beneful®!) to make your ideas come to life!
This is a first-of-its-kind contest, and we’re already getting our ideas together! Even if you don’t win the Grand Prize, 9 Runners-Up will also receive a year’s supply of Beneful® dog food! That’s a lot! So go sit down, write out your grand plans for the best dog park EVER, grab your camera and tell ’em why YOUR idea is THE best, and upload it!
Here’s some tips on how you’ll be judged…
- Creativity of entrant’s ideas to enhance their daily adventures with their dog at a neighborhood dog park (60%).
- Feasibility of bringing the idea to life (20%).
- Effectively demonstrates how life is better together with their dog (20%).
Here’s the contest outline…
- May 3 – June 18 – Contest entry period
- June 2010 – Entries will be judged by an independent panel based on their creativity (60%), feasibility of bringing the idea to life (20%) and demonstration of how life is better together with your dog (20%).
- July 14 – August 11, 2010 – The top ten finalists will be announced and their videos will be posted on benefuldreamdogpark.com for public viewing and voting.
- August 2010 – The Beneful WagWorld Dream Team, led by Jason Cameron, will select the Grand Prize Winner from the 10 finalists using the same judging criteria as the first round. This final judging will account for 90% of the total score to select the Grand Prize Winner; the assigned public voting rank will account for the remaining 10% of the final score.
- September 2010 – A celebration event will take place in the Grand Prize Winner’s hometown to reveal the blueprint for the WagWorld Dream Dog Park.
- Spring 2011 – The much anticipated unveiling of the newly renovated park will take place.
We’d LOVE to see the videos you upload, and if you win, we’d love to know you found out about it from us! This contest is truly one-of-a-kind, and such a great opportunity for you, your dog, and your community!