If you’re an avid reader and follower of All Dog Blog, you may be getting a little tired of all the boring posts of constant savings, coupons, and freebies, but I found some really great rebate forms from Novartis!  I promise that I have lots of interesting posts on the way!  In the meantime, enjoy these great rebates!

Sentinel

What is Sentinel®?

Sentinel® is the only monthly oral preventative that guards your dog against Heartworm Disease, roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and prevents the development of flea eggs.  It doesn’t kill adult fleas, so it’s recommended to purchase Capstar® for prevention.  It is a prescription medication, so you will need a recent Heartworm test (in the past year) through your veterinarian in order to obtain it.

If you feel that Sentinel® is right for you and your dog, head over HERE (.pdf) and get a mail-in rebate for $10 off when you buy a 12-month supply, courtesy of Novartis Animal Health.  Rebate expires 3/31/10.

Interceptor

What is Interceptor®?

Interceptor® is the montly flavor tab that protects your dog against Heartworm Disease, roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms.  It does not protect your dog against fleas so it’s recommended that you purchase additional topical medications such as Advantage® (fleas only) or Advantix® (fleas and ticks).  Since Interceptor® is prescription, you’ll need a recent heartworm test (in the last year) from your dog’s veterinarian.

If you feel that Interceptor® is right for you and your dog, head over HERE (.pdf) and get a mail-in rebate for $5 off when you buy a 12-month supply, courtesy of Novartis Animal Health.  Rebate expires 3/31/10.

As always, if you purchase these products online, be sure that you purchase the correct size for your dog, and remember that all online suppliers WILL verify with your veterinarian about having a current heartworm test in the past year.

Other rebate forms from Novartis:  Atopica® rebate form HERE (.pdf) and amount varies on the prescription mg (atopic dermatitis);  Adequan® Canine rebate form HERE (.pdf) for $20 off 8 completed injections (arthritis); Deramaxx® rebate form HERE (.pdf) for $10 off your next purchase (arthritis).

In order to redeem your rebates, print the rebate form, fill it out with the appropriate information, attach the invoices and receipts of purchasing the product mentioned in the rebate and mail them both to the address stated on the rebate form.  You should allow 6-8 weeks for reimbursement.

30 Thoughts on “Canine Sentinel And Interceptor Rebate Forms *EXPIRED*

1. Jamie Smith on April 7, 2010 at 8:41 pm said:

Will there be any more rebates on the interceptor? I just bought it today……..

2. Hi Jamie!

We are hoping that a new rebate will be released from Novartis, but since this one has just recently expired, we’re not sure if, and when one will be available.

Since we love to bring you the newest, and updated canine savings, we will certainly keep an eye out for one and post it as soon as we come across it!

*fingers crossed* :)

-Erin (Admin)

3. Crystal Jewell on April 26, 2010 at 9:03 am said:

I need cupons for Interceptor, why would you have cupons that expire on 3/31/10? Crystal Jewell
    I have (4) large dogs…

4. Jill on May 13, 2010 at 5:21 pm said:

Just wanted to let you know that Novartis does NOT redeem these rebates for purchases made online, only purchases made through a vet hospital with the appropriate invoice. Your local vet hospitals should all have new rebates with current dating on them. They are also available at petwellness.com. Make sure to purchase from your vet to redeem.

5. Included is the URL for another Sentinel rebate program (Spring 2010 $12/$5) which ran in our local newspaper a few weeks back.

You can register on this site to have a copy of the rebate form that runs thru 09/30/2010 mailed to you and also use this from to enter a $50,000 Home Makeover

6. Marleen on July 22, 2010 at 12:57 pm said:

I received my $6.00 rebate from Norvartis, but have not received my $10.00 rebate for the Vectra 3D.
    Is there any way I can track it?

7. robert hoshide on August 6, 2010 at 11:06 am said:

need rebate form.

8. KATHY RASINSKI on August 10, 2010 at 8:46 am said:

I WAS UNABLE TO LOCATE A REBATE FORM. WILL YU PLEASE SEND ME ONE???

9. My vet told me there was a rebate; that is why I bought this interceptor, not Heartguard. Do the people who sell this not know the rebate has expired?
    Thanks

10. Louise Hart on October 1, 2010 at 9:26 am said:

I applied for the sentinal rebate this summer. I bought a years supply for two dogs and am expecting a large rebate. I believe it was 50 or 75 dollars.

MY name is Louise Hart. Address is 4084 Stephanie ST
    Burlington, On L7L 1X1 My vet is Dr.Honda at Southside
    Animal Hospital in Burlington.

I am dissappointed. I made a large purchase and I was counting on the promised rebate. Can you look into this?
    Louise Hart

11. norm thompson on November 7, 2010 at 1:36 pm said:

I NEED TO PRINT A REBATE FORM FOR INTERCEPTOR COUPON CODE 100390000001 WHICH I CAN NOT FIND HELP IT IS FOR 6.00MAIL IN REBATE

NORMA

12. JamesW. Howard on November 12, 2010 at 1:00 pm said:

I have a coupon for $6.00 rebate for 12 pack Inceptor with expiration date of 3/31/2011. Request e-mail with form to send in rebate request. Product was bought 11/9/10 at an Animal Hospital

13. Stelzer, Ron on November 19, 2010 at 8:24 am said:

Looking for $10.00 rebate coupon code: 100290000001. Please
    send rebate form to my e.mail…thanks

14. I need a rebate form for Sentinel. Save $20 on 12 doses. Exp. on 12/31/11. Please send me the form via e-mail. Thanks

15. Kenneth Hill on February 15, 2011 at 11:16 am said:

I need a rebate form for Sentinel. Save $20.00 on 12 doses. Exp 12/31 2011. Please send me the form via e-mail. Your prompt attention would be appreciated. Thanks.

16. Marleen Witte on March 18, 2011 at 6:11 pm said:

I need rebate for Sentinal of 6 doses expires on 12/31/2011 please send in email that I can receive and print. Your prompt attention would be appreciated. Thank you.

17. Mary Jo Tilot on March 26, 2011 at 7:28 pm said:

I sent in a rebate form for Sentinel purchased at my vet throughout last year together with all the receipts which were provided by the vet. I sent this in January. I have yet to receive the $20.00 rebate.

Any way I can check what happened to it?

Thanks.

18. JUST received a rebate form on 3/22/2011 for Interceptor product – you go to the site listed and end up with garbage never locating the actual rebate form. But PLENTY of ways to order your product on-line. Is this a new way to ‘bait & switch’ ??

19. Mary A. Oliver on April 9, 2011 at 4:57 pm said:

Need rebate form that is not expired. Purchased Interceptor
    through Vet. Coupon Code: 109791988186. Coupon offer expires 12/31/2011. Need form. Hope your not ripping people off just to buy interceptor.

20. Mary A. Oliver on April 9, 2011 at 4:59 pm said:

need rebate form for interceptor purchased at vet 4/7/11.
    hope this is not a rip off just to get us to buy interceptor

21. Pingback: Sentinel & Interceptor Rebate Page | All Dog Blog

22. Kathy Hanna on June 26, 2011 at 8:31 am said:

I have a cupon from my vet 109891607276 and can’t figure out how to download the form to get the rebate on your product. Could you please send the form to my email address. Your web site could make this easier.

23. Kathy Hanna on June 26, 2011 at 8:32 am said:

I have received a cupon for you sentinel favor tabs from my vet and have tried to download a rebate form, no luck. Can you please sent it to my email address. Many thanks.

24. diana troudt on July 22, 2011 at 10:32 am said:

I have itemized invoice from animal clinic for 3 dogs for interceptor tablets. Coupon expires 12/31/11. Cannot find rebate form on your site.

25. I need a rebate form for Sentinel. Save $20.00 on 12 doses. Exp 12/31/2011. Please send me the form via e-mail. Thanks so much!

26. I purchased a one year supply sentinel at my Vets office on this date, I was given a form telling me I could print the coupon on line , then mail the reciept, I have not been permitted a coupon, please sent my $20.00 rebate or inform me as to how to get it.
    Thank you.

27. vchildress on October 5, 2011 at 11:27 am said:

I sent rebate forms and a copy of my invoice, for a rebate on my Sentinel on June 15,2011 and have never heard a word back. When will I receive my rebate?
    Thank You.

28. Thomas W. McKale on October 13, 2011 at 2:18 pm said:

I have been attempting to get the rebate form for Interceptor tabs for heartworm. Your web page is extremely difficult to work with. please send form.
    Thanks
    Tom McKale

29. Fae R. Kireta on November 23, 2011 at 11:12 pm said:

I need a rebate form for Sentinel save $20.00 on 12 doses. exp. 12/31/2011 please send form to my email address thank you

30. please e-mail me a form so I can print it and get this show on the road.